The International Fellowship of Bible Churches, Inc. is a voluntary fellowship of ministries who share common goals and purposes within the Church of Christ universal.
- International refers to our commitment to love and service to the global Church, currently serving in sixteen countries.
- Fellowship refers to our commitment to the body of Christ. While celebrating the autonomy of the local congregation we hold to the belief that the Church is One, and we really do need each other.
- Bible refers to our commitment to the full inspiration, inerrancy, authority and sufficiency of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments of Holy Scripture. IFBC holds the Bible to be the final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- Churches refers to our belief that ministry occurs most efficiently and effectively at the local church level. IFBC exists to lend support to its churches, church leaders, and parachurch leaders in their fulfillment of the Christian world mission.
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
IFBC exists to connect, encourage, and equip its members to advance authentic faith in Jesus everywhere to the glory of God.
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO…WE
- Champion orthodox theology
- Stand for inspiration and inerrancy of Scripture
- Maintain the Bible as the final authority in all matters of faith and practice
- Advocate Wesleyan-Arminian theology and interpretive framework
- Pursue a global vision
- Establish churches everywhere possible
- Endorse chaplains everywhere possible
- Communicate positive ministry stories
- Communicate the need for wholehearted financial support
- Enhance ministry capabilities
- Provide a straightforward path to ordination
- Provide 501.c(3) coverage for affiliated churches and organizations as needed
- Encourage the making of disciplemakers
- Promote the efficacy of education
- Build community
- Leverage digital communication
- Promote strategic gatherings
- Simplify governance
- Provide limited oversight
- Strategic accountability
- Foster interdependent relationships