Philippines Report – November 2021
Philippines Report for the month of November 2021
During October the following occurred:
- We held our GMCT meeting and coaching session with our National Music Director – Pastor Genaro Gamasa. A Brainstorming session and sharing of guidelines and improvements for song compilations, best practices, and systematic Sunday worship models was held. With the help of our national media team, we were able to work out an interactive learning manual with training materials for the implementation.
- On October 21 we held a one-day rehearsal using the training manual and then integrated this in a workshop on October 31 with 100 onsite in attendance as well as many online music teams and their pastors.
- HIFBC Banaoang West Moncada Tarlac, San Isidro, Matatalaib and Molave, selections of young leaders attended a Seed Sowing training conducted by our partners the ECC, on October 24 and 25. These young leaders who attended were encouraged to relate and apply to their young people what they had learned from that training.
- Pastor Rosie Agdeppa, presented her agenda about caring for the children. She further explained how we can upgrade the approaches and concerns of children’s Sundays’ school. Finally we decided to have vision castings and trainings to equip all who have a passionfor children in our local churches. We were able to work out these trainings for next year before VBS.
- We had a new worshipping group that was opened again by Pastor Maribeth Tadiwan, who pioneered HIFBC Pulong Isla. The place is in Sinait San Isidro, Tarlac. Hopefully and praying soon this will be totally organized as a local church. Praise God.
- In addition, projects here at Bible school are still in progress on a periodic basis because it’s hard to find available volunteer workers. But in spite of this, I have been able to work according to my free days of the week, doing the best I can to complete this work we started.
Here are some pictures from the work this past October – November